Skip to main content

Archives at Cornell

Uris Library reference statistics

 Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: 13-8-1218

Scope and content

Statistics sheets with tallies for numbers and types of reference questions asked, with manuscript notes on the nature of some of the questions and the reference sources consulted.

Dates

  • 1981-1982.

Creator

Language of Material

In English.

Biographical / Historical

Formerly known simply as the University Library, Uris Library was renovated and renamed Uris Library, after donors Harold D. and Percy Uris, after Olin Library was built next to it on Cornell's central campus in 1961. With OIin serving as the graduate or research library, Uris was designated as the undergraduate library. That designation was removed in the 1990s, and both Olin and Uris now serve students at all levels. Their formerly separate collections are now consolidated into a single collection, distributed between the two buildings.

Extent

.3 cubic feet. (.3 cubic feet.)

Description rules
Describing Archives: A Content Standard
Language of description
Undetermined
Script of description
Code for undetermined script

Repository Details

Part of the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections Repository

Contact:
2B Carl A. Kroch Library
Cornell University
Ithaca NY 14853
607-255-3530
607-255-9524 (Fax)