Museum of Classical Archaeology cyanotypes
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: 14-6-586
Scope and content
Cyanotype prints of casts of Greek and Roman sculptures. Also article from the May 5, 1977 Cornell Chronicle about the collection.
Dates
- [ca. 1904], 1977.
Creator
- Cornell University. Museum of Classical Archaeology (Organization)
Language of Material
In English.
Biographical / Historical
The Museum of Classical Archaeology was founded in 1892 by Alfred Emerson and funded by Henry W. Sage. Originally housed in McGraw Hall, it was later moved to Goldwin Smith Hall. Eugene P. Andrews became its second curator.
Extent
.3 cubic feet. (.3 cubic feet.)
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Undetermined
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Repository Details
Part of the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections Repository
Contact:
2B Carl A. Kroch Library
Cornell University
Ithaca NY 14853
607-255-3530
607-255-9524 (Fax)
2B Carl A. Kroch Library
Cornell University
Ithaca NY 14853
607-255-3530
607-255-9524 (Fax)